来源：财萃网 | 更新：2016-03-23 16:32:24 | 关键词：CIMA岗位招聘
GL Account 总帐会计
· BU ledger bookkeeping to ensurecorrect financial data of related cost center, debit/credit notes issued timelyand correctly, work with BU management team for BU annual budget preparation.
· BU/Function reporting to highlightbudget/actual financial result analysis, ensure all report is in compliancewith US/PRC GAAP and local tax rule
· Monitoring month end/quarter end& year end reporting submission correctly before deadline
· Assist accounting manager & BUmanagement /commercial team to ensure proper internal controls related tofinancial reporting and accounting processes through understanding all BUsbusiness module and trade flow to highlight key business impact factors of BUs
· Prepare BS reconciliation to ensureall account balances are appropriately supported and properly stated and complywith policy 42
· Provide financial support toBUs/Functions
· Support annual statutory auditingand tax function for any analysis reporting for assigned BU. And work with BUto comply with PRC GAAP requirement and local tax requirement.
· Other ad-hoc tasks upon request.
· Lead junior accountant toensure her/his working performance meet with expectation as well as GAAPand Cargill policy .
1.Bachelor’s degrees in accounting/Financeor equivalent experiences
2.CIMA qualification is preferred
3.Experience with JDE system is preferred
4.Experience with SSC is preferred
5.Strong communication skill
6.Strong analytical thinking and problemsolving ability with a high level of energy and dedication
7.Ability to manage multiple priorities,work independently, and be self-motivated
8.Fluent in English
Sr Master Data Procurement Coordinator
Be responsible for one-time master dataclean up and on-going governance. Oversee the design, execution and measurementof data construction activities and ensure these activities enable and supportvalue realization goals.
·Completing vendor and materials master data conversion activities(identification of existing data, data cleanup, creation, validation, and finalsign-off of converted data)
·Contributing expertise in understanding current systems andmapping necessary data into target systems.
·Supporting the data cleansing activities to ensure a clean set ofdata is imported from legacy systems and to ensure minimal disruption tothe business during and after system go live.
·Providing input and support in the creation, validation and finalsign-off of converted data.
Understanding the implications of havingpoor data converted to the SAP system.
·Understanding Key Performance Improvement (KPI) metrics within thedata quality and governance areas and providing proactive leadership aroundcontinuous process improvement and process adherence.
·Identification of key risks and issues; Escalation of key risks andissues to Master Data Lead Managing and coordinating data activitiesfor all sites for one BU in the country.
·Acting as the single point of contact when there are any requestsfrom BU related to master data.
·Completing data conversion activities (identification of legacysources of record, data cleansing, data construction, validation and finalsign-off of converted data)
· Indicate the minimum required education, experience andskills for this position.
·Education (includes formal education, certifications,accreditations, etc)
· Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Marketing, Business orrelated degree program.
·2+ years experience in data management
·Experience working with ERP system including Maximo, SAP, NIS, etc.are must
Skills (applied knowledge and technicalskills directly related to this position)
· Very strong sense of data and figures
· Very Strong analytical skills
· Very good command in MS office tools (Word, Excel, Access,Powerpoint)
· Good command in spoken and listening Englsih
Sr Procurement Coordinator
Responsible for managing and coordinating procurement work processes for one ormore sourcing categories and/or locations, including executing procurementtransaction processes and managing inventory/procurement records, providinglocation procurement support and planning, managing supplier events andrelationships, and implementing sourcing strategies.
Manage/execute procurement transactionprocesses 50%
· Applies a basic understanding of local practices and procedures to manage,organize and cocordinate processes for procurement of materials/goods, servicesand supplies.
o Plan, schedule and coordinate local stakeholder meetings on procurementtopics and facilitate decisions.
o Notify internal stakeholders and facilitate implementation of decisions.
· Draft procurement process documents that require minimum interpretation forreview
· Assist with process improvement efforts
Manage inventory/procurement records 25%
· Check electronic and/or hard-copy records and files for accuracy, performingbasic analysis of data; ensure data is collected and compiled intoprocurement/inventory management system for use in analysis and/or reporting.
· Act as a super-user, troubleshooting and training others onprocurement/inventory management system functionality, providing education,training and support to system users.
Provide procurement support & planning 15%
· Prepare basic summary reports in order to inform local procurement strategiesand production planning efforts.
· Inform internal plant/location staff on procurement process, procedures, andrequirements (e.g. Select Suppliers, after the fact purchase orders etc.).
· Under general supervision, facilitates the implementation of administrativeactivities in alignment with strategic sourcing strategies and policies acrossthe sourcing lifecycle
· Assist more senior team members on maintaining on-going tracking mechanismsfor basic performance metrics, reporting on value captured at the local level.
Manage supplier events & relationships 10%
· Contact supplier and take actions to research basic variances with suppliercontract terms and conditions (on-time delivery, quality of materials/goods,adherence to specifications, etc.); coordinate return of rejected/damagedorders.
· Work with applicable plant/location staff to research and resolve routinesupplier issues; escalate more significant issues to higher level procurementstaff and/or Strategic Sourcing organization as appropriate.
· Lead requests for procurement of non-contracted materials/goods, servicesand/or supplies which are considered non-leveraged, local spend (as defined byStrategic Sourcing policies) including:
o Gathering general internal spend data
o Researching/contacting readily available suppliers
o Collecting routine supplier bids and performing basic analysis of results(e.g. determining best cost alternative from multiple supplier quotes)
Education, Experience, Skills
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (±12 years)
· Minimum 2 years professional experience
· Proficiency in computer skills including Windows (Excel , Outlook,Powerpoint)
· Intermediate 10 Key data entry skills
· Must be detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills towork in a fast paced environment.
· Strong administrative, internet search and filing skills
· Effective inter-personal skills in deailing with all levels and departmentswithin the company
· Customer service skills and orientation
· Basic English skills in written, reading.
· 4 year degree in finance, supply chain, procurement, or related degreeprogram.
· Experience with SAP, or ERP Systems
Basic undetsanding of procurement requirements and standards
· Purchasing Experience
· Able to listen and speak English
CIMA qualification preferred.
How to apply?
Please send your application to Jobs.NorthAsia@cimaglobal.com,
and put 'Position + Company + Name + CIMA ID' as the subject of the email.