来源：财萃网 | 更新：2016-03-31 15:35:23 | 关键词：ACCA招聘
职 位：Senior Consultant
We are looking for highly energised and proactive individuals with excellent English and Chinese speaking and writing capabilities as well as strong work ethics and learning abilities to participate in building a successful risk consulting practise in the exciting China market.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to attend our annual global risk training week, currently in Chicago, USA, and develop a satisfying career in working with a wide range of clients on a broad range of business issues. They will also have the opportunity to grow their income through their participation in our staff business expansion referral scheme.
• Has at least 3 years of professional consulting working experience, preferably in serving international clients with extensive use of spoken and written English.
• Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and good working knowledge and appreciation of the social, political, economic and technical conditions in China.
• Proven ability in managing self, projects and others.
• High willingness to learn and grow, and receptive to criticisms and feedbacks.
• In good health, and adapt to high work demands and frequent travels.
Effectively and energetically:
• Communicate with everyone who comes into contact with you.
• Assist with planning and executing client projects.
• Assist with drafting client reports.
• Assist with managing project economics.
• Assist with managing the complete compilation of working files.
• Appraise performance of project team members and provide constructive feedbacks.
• Train, guide and counsel junior colleagues.
• Engage in own continuing professional development
• Assist in business development activities.
• Assist in the performance of any other key tasks directed by the Managing Director from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
• An appropriate bachelor or master degree together with or studying for a professional qualification, such as the ACCA, ACA, CICPA, AICPA, HKICPA, CPA Australia, CIA, CISA, CFE or equivalent.
• Proven skills in:
Usage of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio;
Gathering data and information;
Analysing and solving problems;
Managing project economics.
How to apply?
If you positively consider a risk consulting career is the right choice and willing to give it all, please provide your English and Chinese CVs to Susan Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016年3月ACCA考试已经过去，4月18日将公布考试成绩，无论 PASS还是FAIL，ACCA6月考试季正在慢慢走近。2016年四个考试季，财萃网一如既往给大家提供陪伴和服务，财萃学习中心，陪伴大家学习每一 天；财萃财题库，为大家备战考试保驾护航；188位经验丰富的老师随时准备答疑解惑，全天候学服不间断解决各种问题。祝福所有学员都能顺利通过3月份 ACCA考试。